Use the inDinero platform to create and manage bills —even recurring bills — from one spot. Alternatively, take advantage of inDinero’s Bill Pay feature and simply forward all your bills to [email protected] or download the iOS or Android inDinero app to upload your bills on-the-go!
Once uploaded, you can view, edit, or pay bills on the Bills List page from the Vendors & Bill Payments tab.
Create Bills via Desktop
Step 1: Choose Bills from the left-hand column and select Bills List from the dropdown.
Step 2: From the Bills List page, select New Bill in the upper right hand corner.
Step 3: Fill out the bill template's sections:
- Vendor: Select a predefined vendor or add a new vendor from the dropdown.
- Subject/Title: Fill out what the bill is for.
- Note/Memo: Add an optional memo.
- Bill Date: Date the bill is issued.
- Terms: The set due date.
- Due Date: If a term is selected, the due date automatically populates.
- Repeat dialogue box: Select if the bill is recurring.
- Product and Service: Add a product and select applicable account. Add a row if multiple accounts are listed on the bill.
- Description: Create a description of the product and add an optional dimension.
- Qty: Add a number
- Unit Cost: Add the amount
- Total Cost: The total amount auto-populates based on the quantity and unit cost.
- Attach a file: Attach the original bill for future filings. Note: You may also attach the bill from Bills List by selecting the paperclip icon.
Step 4: Select Save to capture the bill information to pay from the Bills List or select Save as Draft to save the bill under Bills > Draft Bills.